Friday, March 23, 2007

How To Make Money Online Blogging -700 Usd Per Month In 90 Days

By Rick Huey

Want to make money online working for yourself? Blogging may be just the ticket for you? Writing skill and content are important, but understanding search engine marketing and search engine optimization are key to reaching a visitor than may have otherwise found your site. When I first started blogging, the thought was to make to write, which I love doing, and also to make a little money in the process. I quickly learned that more was involved than just writing an article. You needed an audience and the ability to increase traffic. No traffic equals no money.

There are plenty of resources available to assist you, however, I have compiled a list of a few tips that will greatly assist you in finding your audience. Keywords are the bread and butter for making money online. What are keywords? The words you use in your article are evaluated by search engines and ranked. Certain words you use are highly searched, while others may not be. To increase traffic or drive visitors to your site, you must have a working knowledge of highly searched words.

There are several tools which can assist you in this process. Two are the more popular keyword search tools are Yahoo! Keyword Selector Tool and WordTracker. My recommendation is to write your articles and then review and refine your word selections based on your findings using these tools.

The first month blogging I made six cents. Using search engine optimization and understanding search engine marketing, I was able to exponentially grow my income to $700 per month in just 90 days. Using keyword-rich articles, I hope to be making $3000 per month in the next 90 days.

I am a freelance writer and publisher of Huey's World. My goal is to share any and all information related to earning income online blogging. There are many resources available on the internet, however, it is sometimes very difficult to find them. My site provides all the information I discover in my quest to grow my online business. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.

Article Source : http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Rick_Huey

No comments: